Sales Media and Marketing Manager
Salary $90,000 -$120,000
Lasseters do not sponsor people without firstly working alongside a person for at least 6 months.
This exciting opportunity to join the Lasseters Casino Operations/Iris team, a dynamic, progressive, confident team. The Marketing team have an important objective to drive greater awareness of key service departments across Lasseters Hotel Casino, working collaboratively with several key revenue departments to promote:
- Food & beverage outlets
- Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Hotel
- Alice Springs Convention Centre
- Lasseters Rewards
- Lasseters Health Club
- Lavish Day Spa
- Iris properties in Central Australia
I have these skills:
- To look and listen to understand
- Eagerness to learn
- Inclination to assist
- Work ethic
- Positive communication – verbal and non-verbal
- Social & team contributor
- Cultural awareness
WHAT - Experience and competency I have
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, Digital or equivalent
- Minimum 5-7 years of professional experience in promotions, hospitality, gaming, or similar roles
- Ability to build, maintain and strengthen existing customer and staff relationships. Ability to perform under pressure fast-paced environment, taking the initiative, prioritizing, working collaboratively
- Experience in drafting and releasing press statements
- An understanding of internal content management systems (XIBO, WYMAC)
- A background in developing EDM & SMS campaigns, including POS integration (Talkbox)
- Experience in digital marketing, exposure to B2B
- Competent working with CMS/Word Press & Adobe Creative Cloud - specifically: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Social media marketing and platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Facebook & YouTube
- A high level of computer expertise covering Microsoft Office, predominantly PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Video production and/or editing audio files
- Experience managing a small team, working closely with Graphic Designers
WHY - I do what you do
- I generate positive ROI working with each department on key messaging and promotional development and implementation.
- I understand Lasseters role as a key stakeholder in the Alice Springs Community and lead community engagement with community events.
- I am passionate about Lasseters involvement in the tourism industry and will work with the COO to develop and implement key sponsorship contracts for the benefit of the region
- I am passionate, creative, highly organised with strong collaboration skills
- I understand I am an integral part of the bigger picture and it is expected for me to take the lead on strengthening our brand identity
- I understand the importance for developing, implementing, and evaluating marketing plans to support business areas to promote key programs and services
HOW - I do what you do
- Consistently being active in monitoring social media and sharing posts for release on social media platforms, including Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, Facebook & YouTube.
- Working collaboratively with the departments listed above and non-revenue departments by designing and editing advertisements, flyers and other collateral, EDM & SMS campaigns, and coordinating & executing Lasseters lead events.
- Distribution of new product information
- This role is a full-time position however, the nature of the role, out-of-hours and weekend work will be required
- Actively demonstrate my commitment to supporting a positive team, and work culture.
- Assessing sponsorship applications and communicating with key stakeholders
We Value - Our Team - Our People
We offer you
- Flexible working arrangements to support work - life balance
- Potential discounted staff accommodation settling in period
- Staff benefits, health club, 25% discount on food and beverages across Lasseters Operations
- Meals provided while you are on eligible shifts
- Uniforms are provided and laundered
- Professional development, training, and career advancement
- Staff & Family social events
Enjoyment, Entertainment, Relaxation - Let’s have a great time